Need help identifing the connector on Smartpool Nitro cord

blueenergy

Jun 18, 2010
The other day my Nitro Pool Cleaner would not start, so I tried to unplug it when the plug on the cord cracked apart.

I am hoping somebody (electronic/electrical geek) can recognize the plug on the cord and the socket on the transformer. I called SmartPool and they said they can only sell me a new cord for $100+. :shock: They would not tell me what the connector brand and type is.

Here are a couple of pictures.

If someone can identify the connection type, brand and model then I would be able to solder one on pretty easily. Which hopefully can be done for less that $100.

Thanks!

Rescue30

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 6, 2008
New Jersey
I have mine in the box waiting to bring it back to Costco, it broke after the first time !! I looked to see if it had a name or part # on the plug, there is none . I would safely assume it is made in China , and you will not be able to find a replacement . I would try to call Smart Pool again, sometimes getting a different customer service Rep can lead to a different outcome, Good Luck !

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
I've seen that connector before. It's a standard connector. If you have time you can go to Mouser Electronics and search their catalog for circular connectors and you cna probably find it.

joel

Jul 10, 2010
the wires behind my connector on my dolphin came loose. one black wire and one white wire. Has 1 though 4 to plug each wire into...which one do they go into..thanks

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
K Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 4
B Just Getting Started 9
T Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 3

Other Threads of Interest