Need fountain for Intex pool


Well-known member
Jun 26, 2007
I need to try and cool pool down, I want a fountain but not sure wich will fit. Does anyone have one.


LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2010
SW Iowa
Not sure what kind of fountain you want??? But, the Intex Store has a adapter thing you can put on your outlet that sprays upward. I saw it while searching on their site last year.

Coastal Carolina

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Hi, don't know if this will help in the meantime, but I have actually taken a garden hose with a sprinkler attachment and aimed it at my pool (18X48 intex), and let the cooler water spray into my pool and water the flowers surrounding my pool at the same time. This will help cool it off and aerate the pool. My pool came with a pool sprayer, but when I put on my new hoses and fittings (outlet side) the sprayer would no longer fit. So I came up with this. Hope this helps!

Other Threads of Interest