Nashville Pool Dig starts this week...do you see any red flags?

Kopitar

Feb 20, 2021
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone,

Finding this site has been a relief. I'm so excited and terrified. First pool build. I signed the contract with the PB in April of 2020 so it's been a long wait.

My dig is scheduled to start Monday or Tuesday based on the weather. Below are all of the equipment details. Can you please let me know if you see any red flags or if I should change anything? I spoke with Marina on Friday to order the robot. Currently the only one they have in stock is the Dolphin Active 20. (sold out of Warrior SE and Dolphin S200). I still need to order the test kit. :)

14x32 Rectangle Fiberglass Pool
  • Side Mount Valve Kit
  • 24” Sand Filter Hayward
  • 6-50lb Bags of Sand
  • Chlorinator LC-200 Hayward
  • Aqua Rite Salt System
  • Hayward VS Pump
  • Hayward 300 Gas Heater
  • 1 Skimmer
  • 1 main drain
  • Cantilever Deck
  • 500 Watt light w/niche
Thanks!

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Welcome to the forum!
You are light years ahead of most new pool owners by all ready having a quality robot and ready to get a proper test kit!
Be sure your SWCG is sized for at least double the volume of your pool.
Why install the tablet chlorinator? It is not needed and just a source for leaks.
Are you going to have any kind of automation? Your SWCG must be fully powered off when the pump is not on.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread