My PoolMath review in the App Store

TishTash

Bronze Supporter
Aug 8, 2018
Merrick, NY
Just wanted to share — with those who care — my assessment after reading the (very) few critical reviews of PoolMath in the iOS App Store (most of which were either misunderstandings or mistaking PM for a completely different app):

“This is such a wonderful app, a complete and utter dispensation of the enormously fantastic website, troublefreepool.com. Between them and the good people at TFTestKits.net, you have everything one needs to maintain a pool as effectively and inexpensively as possible. Given the charlatans and snake-oil salesmen rife in the pool-store industry, it’s a wonder a precipitous journalistic takedown of the entire scam-filled operation hasn’t taken place already.

“One can imagine a new kind of pool store, adhering to the principles of TFP, carrying nothing but Clorox bleach, 20 Mule Team borax, Arm & Hammer baking soda, generic muriatic acid, HTH stabilizer, and various well-reviewed SWG models. And no “free” testing! Just a section where you can get a Taylor K-2006 or preferably the TF-100 test kit. Maybe some DE, sand, and cartridge grills. Finish it all off with some water-softener salt, buckets of boric acid, and CYA socks, and I bet it would put every other pool store out of business.

“Finally, to anyone who voted less than five stars: Shame on you.“

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdragger88
What’s sad is the amazing review you left is canceled out by this one star rating........
My pool turned green and my skin and eyes dissolved after using this app. I'm just a skeleton now.

Thank you greatly for the kind words!!!

• Sad
Reactions: TishTash
I’m surprised your review got approved since you were being so mean to the pool stores 🤣 usually the “gatekeepers” don’t allow such rude and disparaging remarks.

But if you write an obviously trollish remark like “...and my eyes melted out...” that’s tots-ok by them 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: TishTash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.