My Pentair Warrior SE only runs for 20 minutes or so.

Boogfj40

Jul 11, 2019
INDY
My Pentair Warrior SE is only 4 months old and now that my pool temps are in the upper 80's it only runs for 20mins or so. I left a message with Mairna Pool Spa & Patio. Hopefully I can get this resolved.
Has anyone else had this issue? I have read somewhere that this might be caused by higher pool temps. I have tried everything. Thanks!

Call Pentair and start a warranty claim. BUT you need to have registered your product with them first. I would do that right away if you haven't already.

I know this first hand because my two month old Warrior SE stopped working suddenly. I bought it from Marina, so I tried them first and left a message, but never heard back. I called Pentair and they were able to start a warranty claim right away. They're sending me a new power unit, and I'm supposed to mail the old power unit back in the same box. They've already emailed me the return shipping label, so the process has been pretty smooth so far. Hopefully this fixes the problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.