My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

So they left for the day with the excavator just sitting there! Am I the only one who has had to resist just jumping in there and playing???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m no PB, I only play one on TV, But even so, I’m prettttttty sure they need to take the dirt *out* of the hole. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, i know :ROFLMAO: ... they are waiting on the guy with the little dirt hauler and dump truck to finish another job, so he dug down a bunch while waiting.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sweet !! He’s trapped. Can’t go anywhere if he wants to !! Back to digging buddy, what else you got to do ??

WHAT??? OH YEAH!!! So are you ready for your next job with this pool build? Run out there with the plans and a tape measure. Is it wide, long, deep, ect enough? Add about 8" for the steel, shell, and plaster. NOW is the time to fix or tweak!

Kim;kim:

Reactions: TexasRain
They are here getting the steel done today! Whoo Hoo! They are also installing something called "Steeltec" to the sides. I was told this is to help if it rains before the gunite goes in to stabilize from it caving in or something. I will take some pics when they are done.

Here is an in progress photo.
IMG_3012.JPG

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Ok, so yesterday i was happily surprised with plumbers showing up! :giggle: They didn't finish everything:
  • The autofill is not complete yet
  • They set up the equipment on a pre-fab pad... we paid to get a large poured pad to accommodate a future heater/chiller. (that was an easy text to the PB and he said don't worry he will get it fixed and make it right 😅 - just hope it doesn't slow them down too much)
  • The PB is soooo against salt that he also threw in the rainbow chlorinator thing "just in case we change our minds about the salt" LOL whatever dude.
  • I checked the equipment, looks right to me, BUT I don't have a clue about the pad setup.
Oh, and thanks to everyone for the hint, I took A TON of pictures for my records so we know where each pipe goes. (y)

Attachments

• IMG_3158.JPG
    IMG_3158.JPG
    473 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3159.JPG
    IMG_3159.JPG
    649.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    833.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.