My new pool in all it's glory!

JimMarshall

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2017
Oil City PA
I mean, I still have to level a spot, tear it down at my uncle's house, and install it at my house, and get a new liner, but here she is! 24' round by 54", looking forward to a nice, trouble free pool in the near future.

B7640F47-D52E-4F9B-AA63-71E80707AC13_zpsockcsnxe.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 75
What you mean is "I still have to stockpile beer and Motrin, level a spot, order a test kit, tear it down at my uncle's house, and install it at my house, get a new liner, fight with the plumbing and electric, fill it up, and balance the chemistry." That last part will be the second easiest part.

What you mean is "I still have to stockpile beer and Motrin, level a spot, order a test kit, tear it down at my uncle's house, and install it at my house, get a new liner, fight with the plumbing and electric, fill it up, and balance the chemistry." That last part will be the second easiest part.

I'm assuming the beer will be the easiest part?

Luckily I own 2 mini excavators and 2 skid steers and both plate and roller style vibratory compactors.

On another note, which tests is the stir kit used for in the TF 100 test kit? If I'm not having issues would it still be a good idea to get the XL option?

I'm assuming the beer will be the easiest part?

Luckily I own 2 mini excavators and 2 skid steers and both plate and roller style vibratory compactors.

On another note, which tests is the stir kit used for in the TF 100 test kit? If I'm not having issues would it still be a good idea to get the XL option?
I use the speedstir for everything but the pH test. And that's because the stirbar won't fit. Just kidding. It only take an a flip up and down to mix, so it wouldn't save time.

The XL option is worthwhile simply because those particular reagents are virtually impossible to find in a pool store. If you run out of others, or you tip the contents out, or whatever, the others are usually available in the bigger pool stores that sell Taylor. Same numbering. You'll also probably burn through a lot of testing reagents just from the excitement of having a new toy. We've all done it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.