My head is spinning trying to find a solid cleaner!

BJJDad73

Oct 4, 2021
Milford, MA
I've been doing a bunch of research, but my head is still spinning trying to decide on a good model to get.

I'm leaning towards a Dolphin, and have decided that although maybe some basic wi-fi features would be nice I'm more interested in reliability and ability to clean my pool well. They have SOOO many models, and unless I'm missing something no comparison chart! Their filtered search still leaves me with 20+ models to choose from!!!

I have a 16x36 inground pool with a deep end, 4ft of full steps, vinyl liner. Lots of trees around my yard, so expecting a good amount of leaves. Located in the northeast (Massachusetts).

I have some Amazon credit so would prefer to purchase from there. The Dolphin Triton PS Plus looked good, but some reviews show reliability issues. I started looking at the Nautilus CC Plus but I read it doesn't clean the waterline?

I'm a first-time pool owner and JUST opened my pool. It will probably only be used for a couple of weeks but I will be leaving the cover off for a while until my patio work is done.

Any advice appreciated! I am continuing to read, but thought posting and asking for some suggestions might help me narrow my search.

Thanks everyone!

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Welcome to the forum!
Many of us have Maytronics build robots, which are marketed under many different labels. You say you wish to purchase through Amazon. Do realize that a Maytronics robot purchased through an online portal is typically not warranted for as long as a robot from a brick and mortar store.
Many of us have used Marina Pool Spa and Patio in Denver Co to get our robots. We received a full warranty as they operate over the phone for their orders. Call them and see what they have in stock to meet your needs.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread