My green monster

OH yeah!!! Now that's what we're talkin' about!! That's a TFP pool for sure!! :party:

I had to go back and look at that brown-green mess and remind myself of what you started with. Well done and I know you're glad to be done!!!!

Maddie :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am so very happy to say that my SLAM is complete and can put this thread to bed. We got to enjoy the pool this last weekend and it made everything worth it. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey and I hope I can share emotional support and hopfully someday be able to add to the technical side of the conversations. I will become an official supporter in the coming days!!!

Thank you again!!!

Reactions: splashpad
We are glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales. If you can, please consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keep the forum operating without advertisements.

Reactions: splashpad
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.