My first and last pool Install

My floor is extremely pitted as well, I'm guessing water got under there over the winter and had it's fun moving stuff around. At first I hated it but now it almost makes it easier to walk around, gives a bit of traction lol.

Did you buy those steps new or it came with the whole pool setup? I'm looking to replace the ones that came with my pool and I think those are the best looking ones.
They came with the pool. They’re missing the railing but it hasn’t been an issue. Facebook marketplace always seems to have them selling.

Nice work! We decided to do foam board (1/2") over compacted sand. It really made the bottom nice and smooth with no divots.
View attachment 106216View attachment 106217
Nice! I was going to do foam board too. I priced out 1 1/2” because I was afraid of the thin stuff not being enough over my crusher run. It came to like $700 or something and I was already over budget. If I have to re do the liner because of some bad puncture from pitting I think I’ll fork out the money and do the foam.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.