My experience with Maytronics customer service and warranty.

Orion7319

Jul 1, 2020
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Just thought I would post to share my recent experience with Maytronics. I have a dolphin nautilus CC plus robot which works great at cleaning the pool we bought it from Amazon and have had it right around a year now. I never bothered registering it or anything. The other day I put the robot in the pool and plugged it in. When I went to turn it on, it wouldn’t work at all, it was dead. So I called Maytronics technical support. The first thing they asked for was the units serial number so I pulled the unit out of the pool and gave them the number. They told me it’s still under warranty and they suspect the power supply is going bad. They then asked for my name and address and shipped me a new one which I got in two days from Fed Ex. I can’t really remember the last time I experienced customer service like that... I would recommend their cleaners to anyone based on my experience.

A ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak and ever-darkening cloudy sky! (y)
Just good service, which typically isn’t the norm in my experience. I give very negative reviews for very bad or poor service or quality. However it’s only fair to leave a good review and recommendation when a company goes above and beyond and is easy to deal with.

Reactions: Flying Tivo
Just thought I would post to share my recent experience with Maytronics. I have a dolphin nautilus CC plus robot which works great at cleaning the pool we bought it from Amazon and have had it right around a year now. I never bothered registering it or anything. The other day I put the robot in the pool and plugged it in. When I went to turn it on, it wouldn’t work at all, it was dead. So I called Maytronics technical support. The first thing they asked for was the units serial number so I pulled the unit out of the pool and gave them the number. They told me it’s still under warranty and they suspect the power supply is going bad. They then asked for my name and address and shipped me a new one which I got in two days from Fed Ex. I can’t really remember the last time I experienced customer service like that... I would recommend their cleaners to anyone based on my experience.

This happened with our Active30, and they made us ship the entire thing to them. It was under warranty. I heard they realized the power cords were bad after so many people had to make warranty claims. So they started shipping them out like they did for you, instead of making you send the entire thing back. It was a $70 expense for us, as we had to box it and pay shipping both ways, plus wait 2 weeks for it to be returned.

This happened with our Active30, and they made us ship the entire thing to them. It was under warranty. I heard they realized the power cords were bad after so many people had to make warranty claims. So they started shipping them out like they did for you, instead of making you send the entire thing back. It was a $70 expense for us, as we had to box it and pay shipping both ways, plus wait 2 weeks for it to be returned.
The power cords were bad? They only sent me the power supply and told me to keep the cord to swap out. Should I replace it? It seems like just any other cord that I have plenty of laying around.

My experience with Maytronics warranty repair on my Nautilus CC Plus was pretty stellar. Other than waiting on hold for 30 minutes, they replaced a failing motor and the side panel and had it back to me within a week. Wish they would pay for shipping out to them, but it is what is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.