Metal AND plastic coping on AGP

JoeMacrie

Jun 17, 2020
Everett, PA
Just installing 18’ AGP. Kit came with plastic “omega” AND a metal coping. Apparently I’m supposed to put the liner over the pool wall, then the plastic “omega”, then the metal over that. Problem is, the metal is quite a bit smaller than the plastic. What order do these parts fit together?

If this is an over lap liner then the liner goes over the wall, the plastic goes over that n then the metal stabilizer bars. If this is a unibead j hook liner, the j hook goes over the wall and the metal stabilizer bar goes over the liner. If this is the overlap liner, you can use a rubber mallet to get it into place. I would not install the metal stabilizer bars until the pool is done filling for the over lap style liner because it will need adjusting throughout the fill.

This is an overlap style liner. Thanks for the reply. But these metal tubes will not fit over the plastic ones. I would have to distort the metal beyond repair. Like the plastic ones are a lot bigger than the metal ones. Thanks though

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.