Maytronics Nautilus CC Plus for Inground Pool

JustinWheat

May 4, 2019
Moundville, Alabama
I just completed an inground pool build. The pool builder saw I have a Nautilus CC Plus robotic cleaner sitting on the deck. He said to never put it in the pool cause it has a higher potential for tearing the liner compared to the Polaris 280 that the build came with. What are the experts thoughts on this? I have had the Nautilus for an above ground liner pool and loved the machine so would hate to see it just sit in the deck box all year.

Loads of folks running their robot cleaners in a liner pool.

I suggest you tell your PB to stick the Polaris where he has his brains.

I have been running my little guy in my above ground pool for several years now. Never a problem. Always a clean pool.

OK Thanks! So I take it no one is really big fans of the Polaris?

My Polaris 380 has been adequately cleaning my pool for 20 years.

However the Polaris 280 your Pool Builder is trying to stick you with is the bottom of the line. The only Polaris pressure cleaner I would get today instead of a robot is the Quattro Sport. The Quattro Sport has all the cleaning features of a robot cleaner except it is powered by water pressure instead of a power cord.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.