Marina Pool & Spas question

bugchong

Sep 6, 2019
LA
Hi folks,
As a new pool owner, I plan to get a robot cleaner for my pool. After reading tons of reviews, I find that Marina Pool & Spas is a good place to go, it's reliable and responsive. However, some guys in the previous threads complained that marina pool was out of touch recently. Do you guys get their response recently? Are they still a reliable dolphin dealer? Thanks a lot!

Hi folks,
As a new pool owner, I plan to get a robot cleaner for my pool. After reading tons of reviews, I find that Marina Pool & Spas is a good place to go, it's reliable and responsive. However, some guys in the previous threads complained that marina pool was out of touch recently. Do you guys get their response recently? Are they still a reliable dolphin dealer? Thanks a lot!

I just reached out to them for the first time yesterday, and received several prompt responses from Margaret.

It seems they're quite busy like most pool places this time of year, but I suppose this high volume is what keeps their prices affordable on things like robot vacuums. Just keep trying to call, don't bother with voicemail or e-mail. Once you get ahold of Margaret she'll answer your questions and get you squared away.

I just reached out to them for the first time yesterday, and received several prompt responses from Margaret.

I might need to revise my comment. Margaret replied promptly at first, but when I asked her (twice) to send me an invoice so I could make the purchase, the replies stopped. I even left a VM at the store today asking them to call me to complete the sale.

I don't think I've ever had as hard of a time giving away $700...........

• Wow
Reactions: Frank in FL
I called the store, was transferred to Margaret, she gave me the run down on products, I told her I’d call her back after deciding, I called back, gave a credit card and had my robot on a Monday after ordering on a Friday morning.

I bought the M600 which was almost $1000 less through Marina than it was from my local pool store.

I called the store, was transferred to Margaret, she gave me the run down on products, I told her I’d call her back after deciding, I called back, gave a credit card and had my robot on a Monday after ordering on a Friday morning.

I bought the M600 which was almost $1000 less through Marina than it was from my local pool store.

I don't understand it then. Business must be really good if they don't have to reply to eager customers.

I called just after their opening time, maybe that had something to do with it. My experience was about 2-3 weeks ago.

I got a hold of her on the phone, calling right at opening just as you suggested. Super-nice and the S200 got here really quick. Not sure how or why the communication broke down, but she said my e-mails "probably got buried somewhere".

Reactions: Patrickoleary

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Curious how much the S200 was? I called back in August but haven't bought yet. I'm wonder if they come down in the off season. It was $699 when I contacted them. Not that that is a bad price at all.

Still $699. My pool maintenance service said they could not come close to touching that price. It seems to be at least $250 cheaper than any other place I've found. Not sure how Marina does it.

Reactions: tabitha_599
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.