Marina Pool Spa and Patio- Still Open?

bagelman5000

May 29, 2020
Westchester, CA
I've been trying to get ahold of someone at Marina Pool and Spa to purchase a Robot Cleaner. I emailed last week and have called a few times (and left a message) but nobody has responded. Are they still operating? I've read here and other places that they have the best prices and service so I want to go through them but not being able to make contact for about a week is concerning.

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX

As far as I know they are still open.. We have not heard anything to the contrary..

I assume they are a small outfit and very busy as they are nortourisouly slow to respond.

On the other hand, once you get through they ship 2nd day, no tax and no shipping fee.. I have bought two S200's from them with no issues at all.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: bagelman5000

Stoopalini

Gold Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Central Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I called last Wednesday and spoke to Margaret. Ordered a Warrior Si, which was delivered on Friday :)

Ripple

Bronze Supporter
Aug 11, 2020
North Georgia
I bought a Pentair Warrior SE from them last week. It was delivered on Saturday. I did send one email (with questions) before I finalized my purchase that got overlooked, but I sent a follow up and they responded right away.

bagelman5000

May 29, 2020
Westchester, CA
I bought a Pentair Warrior SE from them last week. It was delivered on Saturday. I did send one email (with questions) before I finalized my purchase that got overlooked, but I sent a follow up and they responded right away.
Did you initiate contact by email or phone? Did they pickup ever or did they call back after you left a message.

Stoopalini

Gold Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Central Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Did they pick up the phone when you called or did you leave a message and they called you back? I have tried calling now for almost a week and have made no progress with ever speaking to a person.

They picked up the phone when I called. What time(s) are you calling?
FYI: It was 3:45pm central time when I called then on Wednesday

bagelman5000

May 29, 2020
Westchester, CA
They picked up the phone when I called. What time(s) are you calling?
FYI: It was 3:45pm central time when I called then on Wednesday
They just called me back! I wonder if they are lurking in the thread, haha. They had what I wanted in stock too (Pentair Warrior SI)!

I had been calling toward the end of the day so maybe it just kept getting lost in the shuffle. Glad to know they didn't go out of business.

kdzgon

May 13, 2009
I hope they lurk, bagelman5000, as I too have been trying to reach them for a week. I sent two emails, left a voice message, and have gotten the recorded message three times so far during working hours. I really, really need to replace my old Dolphin pool cleaner so I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. I'm in Fl, so even with shipping within 2 days (and hopefully being in stock) I'd think I have a bit of a wait until I receive it, and then will likely need to wait until a weekend before I get time to set it up and run it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

bagelman5000

May 29, 2020
Westchester, CA
I
I hope they lurk, bagelman5000, as I too have been trying to reach them for a week. I sent two emails, left a voice message, and have gotten the recorded message three times so far during working hours. I really, really need to replace my old Dolphin pool cleaner so I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. I'm in Fl, so even with shipping within 2 days (and hopefully being in stock) I'd think I have a bit of a wait until I receive it, and then will likely need to wait until a weekend before I get time to set it up and run it.
I think calling and emailing in tandem daily will help. They eventually called me back and I was able to order what I wanted.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread