Major problem with the forum!

EskimoPie

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 27, 2007
Sahuarita, AZ
Recently due to the rapid growth of TFP and the summer swim season starting to approach there has been a drastic increase in the number of posts on the forum. My normal once-a-day reading of the forum is now taking too much time! Please immediately stop admitting new members and restrict everyone's posting ability to once per day. My boss would very much appreciate it. Thanks! :twisted:

Butterfly

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2007
South Carolina
No kiddin' Eskimo! :shock: It's getting such that you need to pack a lunch before you sign on!

........now let's see, how many more members do we need to get to 8,200? :twisted:

kirbinster

Apr 30, 2007
NJ
Funny, I belong to a photo board and we used to get about 4 pages of posts a day, now all of a sudden it is up to about 25 pages a day. Guess the net is getting bigger :)

whoozer

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2008
Acton Maine
Another problem

I would like to bring up another more serios issue....................my pb is very upset right now! Unfortunately for him I have somehow seemed to learn all together too much about pools and I've seemed to have created a mind of my own thanks to TFP :lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad for him cause I plan to go way over my quota today! I have also referred 3 other people to the site. I love this forum it has far more than just helped me witht the stress of my new pool build.

Sabot

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 2, 2007
Austin, TX
Is that what occurred on the "other pool" forum? They have not allowed new members to sign up, so all I can do is browse... I guess there is a reason to the madness.