lubricant for o rings


TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2008
Denton, TX
You just need plain, clear silicone grease. Not the spray in the can as that is different stuff, but the grease in the tube. Pool store or Home Depot/Lowes, either place has it. Probably would be cheaper at the HD/Lowes places.

ETA: And welcome to TFP! :-D

Other Threads of Interest