Losing 2” water a day...

Oct 16, 2009
Hello everyone!! I have started losing around 2” of water a day. When we took the cover off, the water was almost to the top of the pool. After we turned everything on is when we started losing water. Is there a way to check the plumbing for leaks?? I have everything turned off for the night to see if it loses anything overnight

Thanks for the help!

Review the above article for tips to narrow down the potential leaks.

Review the above article for tips to narrow down the potential leaks.

Thanks!

So I plugged all the ports and lost over a foot of water overnight. My only two options left is 1: the condit for the light 2: the main drain.
Ugh....

I have no idea, but it sure does. We live at the bottom of a huge hill and had a terrible time when we were building the pool because the underground water kept filling it up before we got a liner in. Recently here in KC it has been raining a ton then just stopped. My guess is that the flooding popped the hydrostat up and it got stuck. There has been a bunch of dirt showing up in the pool. Not dead algae, but actual dirt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.