Looking for subs in the Sacramento area

diananr

Gold Supporter
Oct 15, 2012
Loomis, CA
Hello-

We are close to getting our permit to start our OB pool in Loomis. I started a thread last week, “New Owner Build - North Sacramento”, that shares a little about our build (I’m sorry I don’t know how to link the thread here!)

We would love to know of any recommended subs in the area – feel free to PM me.

I have PM’d recent pool builds that I found on the site (Portia85, Bripa, dustin2471, travispete and Icemannocal), so I’m hoping to hear back from a few folks.

Any subs you were happy to use or would run away from? Please do let us know. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to keep things private (I’m not 100% clear on the correct protocol for posting the name of subs).

Many thanks in advance!
Diana

No posting of any company names or name names on the open board please. We have found that works best in case things go south. Now if they do a really good job you can share their names at the end.

For finding subs I suggest you ask around in your local area. Once you find one good sub that should lead to more. They all tend to know each other. Ask "Who would you have do the ??? at your house?" and see where that leads. Make sure to write notes as you go along. After a while you will see some names being repeated be it for good or bad work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.