Looking for recommendations in Raleigh, NC

Rizen

Jan 9, 2020
Raleigh, NC
Hello there,

I am new here, so hopefully these types of posts are okay. We have a home in Apex, North Carolina - part of the Raleigh-Durham area- that has a 20x40 pool already in the yard. However the pool was ignored for many years and is in need of significant repairs and overhaul. I am looking for recommendations on local builders to work with on the overhaul. I grew up with a pool but I know very little overall and I am looking to work with a company that is reputable and honest, cost is less of a concern. If anyone has had a new pool built or significant work done and can give me any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. PMs are fine too!

I was in a similar situation a couple of years back. Non of the local (Raleigh) pool companies seemed interested in renovating the pool unless the job was over $50k! I ended up going to Winston Salem and Charlotte to find someone. Don't limit you search to just Raleigh builders. Check out as far as Charlotte, New Bern and Wilmington.

Reactions: kimkats
Hopefully this doesn't void any terms of service for linking to someone I recommend. I would reach out to the Enterra Design he does design and GC work for lots of pools and works with different builders and subs all over NC and SC. Even if you don't use him he might know a sub to use. I met him too late or he would of done my pool for sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.