Looking for best rated leaf net for 18 foot pool

I see in your other post you have dogs, is there concern with them getting on top?

We got a cheap winter tarp for our pool that my SIL 60+lb dog jumped up on and played around on for a good 10min, scared the Crud out of us, but it didn't budge or tear. Suffice to say we will be trying to get it again! Once it goes

I see in your other post you have dogs, is there concern with them getting on top?

We got a cheap winter tarp for our pool that my SIL 60+lb dog jumped up on and played around on for a good 10min, scared the Crud out of us, but it didn't budge or tear. Suffice to say we will be trying to get it again! Once it goes
No worries on dogs getting on it, just looking for a quality net type cover

Reactions: splashpad
So you're looking for an actual cover with mesh net material on it to put over the pool? Or do you mean one of those net skimmers with a pole to scoop out the leaves and debris on the top of the water? Sorry I haven't had my coffee yet. I didn't know net pool covers existed lol

So you're looking for an actual cover with mesh net material on it to put over the pool? Or do you mean one of those net skimmers with a pole to scoop out the leaves and debris on the top of the water? Sorry I haven't had my coffee yet. I didn't know net pool covers existed lol
This is one we like

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.