Bay Area in California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all,

Not sure where to post this..
Our Local source (Home Depot) is completely out of the liquid chlorine and our local Leslies said they haven't had a delivery of Chlorine in the last three months. Anyone have a source in the South Bay (San Jose/Saratoga/Cupertino Area or nearby)?

I tablets but I do not like using them for obvious reasons....I'm completely out...any suggestions welcomed!

Here in the East Bay, Ace Hardware and Safeway both carry 2-pack cases of 1-gallon jugs. They have had constant supply when Leslie's did not.

I just picked up 16 gallons of the 10-12.5% liquid chlorine from Leslie's Pool Store at 1355 S Bascom Ave in Campbell, CA this weekend. The guy in front of me in line also picked up 8 gallons. I find that the lesliespool.com website actually has a decent indicator of what's in stock, but I always call ahead to the store first.

Ernie's in Campbell and South San Jose (near Almaden Lake) carry HASA liquid chlorine in 4 gallon crates. Super fresh and full 12.5% strength.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.