Bay Area in California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all,

Not sure where to post this..
Our Local source (Home Depot) is completely out of the liquid chlorine and our local Leslies said they haven't had a delivery of Chlorine in the last three months. Anyone have a source in the South Bay (San Jose/Saratoga/Cupertino Area or nearby)?

I tablets but I do not like using them for obvious reasons....I'm completely out...any suggestions welcomed!

Rocket J Squirrel

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 7, 2018
Alamo, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Here in the East Bay, Ace Hardware and Safeway both carry 2-pack cases of 1-gallon jugs. They have had constant supply when Leslie's did not.

Mike0893

Bronze Supporter
Oct 7, 2019
San Martin, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
The Home Depot in Gilroy had 1 1/2 pallets of chlorine yesterday

Klutz14159

Silver Supporter
Aug 4, 2018
Sunnyvale, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
I just picked up 16 gallons of the 10-12.5% liquid chlorine from Leslie's Pool Store at 1355 S Bascom Ave in Campbell, CA this weekend. The guy in front of me in line also picked up 8 gallons. I find that the lesliespool.com website actually has a decent indicator of what's in stock, but I always call ahead to the store first.

BenB

Gold Supporter
Jul 24, 2020
San Jose, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Ernie's in Campbell and South San Jose (near Almaden Lake) carry HASA liquid chlorine in 4 gallon crates. Super fresh and full 12.5% strength.

SacDave

Jun 8, 2015
Rocklin Ca
According to the pool store I buy Chlorine from (Rocklin CA.) There's plenty of Chlorine but a shortage of delivery driver's. They ran out twice but just for a day, Also HD & lowes seem to have it.

Quiltincin

Aug 15, 2020
Bay Area in California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Thanks all. We found some at Home Depot in Campbell, said low supply, uttney actually had a pallet and a half so we grabbed two as I will most likely be shocking the pool soon.

Quiltincin

Aug 15, 2020
Bay Area in California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Lol, that’s the issue, I was out of town for a month and the family didn’t take care of the pool chemistry and I’ve been off since I’ve been back too! Very familiar with maintaining or ending up Slamming.

Reactions: BenB

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support