Looking for a new pool cleaner.

Hi team I used to have a Hayward pool vac, but got sick of rebuilding it and would like one that performs better and is more reliable does anybody have any recommendations for a pool cleaner? My pool is 15 x 30 located in South Florida.I do not have a separate suction line for a vacuum just your basic pool nothing fancy.I realize there’s different price ranges from robotic versus suction line cleaners I’m open to either.I do not mind spending the money as long as it’s worth all the extras basically I do not want to have them Vacum the pool myself and would like it clean for the weekends.When the Hayward would work it would work good enough to keep the bottom of my pool clean but it broke down too often and was frustrating.I rebuilt it three times now.

tn,

In my mind, the best robot cleaner is the Dolphin S200.. Was $699, but I heard it has recently gone up a little. The best place to buy one is Marina Pool and Spa. They cannot sell on line, you just have to call and ask for Margaret. 2 year warranty and free 2 day shipping, no taxes.

Here is a video clip...

Thanks,

Jim R.

I'm on the S200 bandwagon also and def through Margaret at Marina Pool and Spa. Easy transaction, excellent pricing and super fast shipping.

Margaret Mills
Marina Pool, Spa & Patio
7777 West Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
303-985-0077
[email protected]

Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.