Looking for a manual to a Porpoise Titanium electric heat pump

I was unable to find a manual. However, Pinch-A-Penny used to sell heat pumps under the Porpoise name. Looking at the label, the manufacturer may have been Pool Fact Industries. I spoke to a friend at Pinch-A-Penny and he said that Aquacal service techs will work on those units for Pinch-A-Penny customers.

A company called Built Right Pool Heaters also operated out of Arcadia at one point in time. It may be worth checking with them to see if they made your heat pump.

To bring closure to this thread, I called several companies trying to track down who built my heat pump model and found out it was a company called Pool Fact. This company was bought out by Ray Pak and the current company has no older manuals. So unless someone has the same model as mine, I am out of luck. But the associate at the company I talked to says it's a very basic operation that any manager or associate at Pinch a Penny can tell you how to operate. So that is what I will do if I need to. Thanks for your responses it was an interesting search. Made several phone calls to different companies trying to find it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.