Longer POWER cord for Dolphin S300i / Dolphin Commercial Robots

LapPoolMike

Bronze Supporter
May 13, 2017
Saint Petersburg, FL
Hello,
I have a Dolphin S300i that works great to clean my 60'x11' lap pool. I'm trying to determine if there is a longer power cord available for the power supply. The cord that came with my cleaner is about 6 feet long, the connector that plugs into the power supply says "PHS-314" and the connector that plugs into power outlet says "PHP-301". The cord is made by a company called "PHINO".

I read on another web site that the Dolphin Commercial Robots have longer power supply power cords. Can anyone confirm this?

I'm wondering if I can obtain a longer Dolphin Commercial Robot power cord that will plug into/work with my S300i power supply.

The only thing that makes this cord special is that it has a big rubber square seal on the end that plugs into the power supply (presumably to keep water out of power supply in case of rain).

So a Dolphin Commercial Robot power cord would need to have a similar seal that would fit the S300i power supply.

I called my local Dolphin dealer where I purchased the S300i and he is going to call Dolphin tech support and ask this question, but I figured I'd also ask here in case anyone is familiar with the Dolphin Commercial Robots. I'll post a follow-up once I hear back from my dealer.

My reason for this - I have been running an extension cord to an outlet on the side of my house. I'm having a new outlet installed closer, but where I want it is a little further than 6' away. If I could get a somewhat longer power supply cord, then I could do away with the extension cord, which is much preferable.

Any info you could provide would be appreciated! Thank you!

That seems like a lot of effort to avoid using a short extension cord. I’m using an extension cord with mine, but I made sure that the cord is short enough that the robot could never drag the controller to the edge of the water. In other words it would pull the plug before it ever got to the water.

It doesn’t use much power, but imagine their liability if they didn’t recommend against use of an extension cord.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.