LM2-24 Issues

RDeml

Feb 15, 2016
Elk Grove/CA
Recently I replaced the cell on my Zodiac LM2-24. I have been fighting it with low to zero chlorine for the last couple of months. I have the water quality, ph, salt ppm at optimum, etc., but no chlorine. So what is the likely cause, the pcb board? Also, often times when the pump is off, the chlorine output reverts to the lowest setting..... But, I still get green lights and I can move the settings around normally.

On a whim, yesterday I just ran the super-chlorinate setting for most of the day, and low and behold, I have ample/adequate chlorine. Don't seem like I want to leave it on super chlorinate for an extended period of time but that seems to be the only setting that is working. With this in mind, does it suggest anything further? Don't want to necessarily plunk down a lot of $ on a unit that is 15+ years old, but if we could narrow the issue down, that would help. Thanks.

Rick

Read

What pump runtime and % output are you trying to run the SWG at?

You have this -

How many gallons in your pool? How many bubbles do you have in the SWG setting?

Please put details of your pool in your signature.

It does not feel like running 4 hours a day is enough SWG time.

Post a complete set of tests. What test kit do you use?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.