List of reagents in TF-100 kit

mommark

Silver Supporter
May 29, 2014
Midland, MI
Hello,
I apologize if a list already exists but I was not able to find one and thought that it would be a great idea to have a list of everything that comes in the Taylor TF-100 test kits.
For instance, I threw away my TF-100 last fall, knowing that I would purchase a new kit in the spring. Well unfortunately the test kit that my spouse bought was NOT the TF-100. Ugh, there is no DPD powder that came with it, so I am trying to add the items that I can remember that was in the 100. I wish that I had a list, then I'd get the items individually or in another

It shows all the contents of the TF-100 if you click the "details" button at TFTestkits.net.

However, for your reference here's a pastie from the TF-100 order page TF-100 Test Kit ™

Contents of TF-100 test kit:
K-1000 Test Kit – Blue Plastic Box
R-0007 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0008 – 1 oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0009 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0010 – ½ oz dropper bottle
R-0011L – ½ oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0012 – 1 oz dropper bottle
CYA View Tube with black dot at bottom of tube
R-0003 – ¾ oz dropper bottle
R-0870 Powder - small white jar*
R-0871 – 2 oz white dropper bottle
Graduated Cylinders (2)
R-0013 – 8oz bottle (remove protective seal to dispense)
Red Tipped CYA Dispenser (please cut off top 1/8” of tip)
Small Blue Spoon (hold flat end and use scoop end)
*The R-0870 (DPD) Powder Jar contains a full 10 grams. The jar is intentionally oversized to prevent spilling when you scoop powder from the jar.

Reactions: mommark
It shows all the contents of the TF-100 if you click the "details" button at TFTestkits.net.

However, for your reference here's a pastie from the TF-100 order page TF-100 Test Kit ™

Contents of TF-100 test kit:
K-1000 Test Kit – Blue Plastic Box
R-0007 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0008 – 1 oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0009 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0010 – ½ oz dropper bottle
R-0011L – ½ oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0012 – 1 oz dropper bottle
CYA View Tube with black dot at bottom of tube
R-0003 – ¾ oz dropper bottle
R-0870 Powder - small white jar*
R-0871 – 2 oz white dropper bottle
Graduated Cylinders (2)
R-0013 – 8oz bottle (remove protective seal to dispense)
Red Tipped CYA Dispenser (please cut off top 1/8” of tip)
Small Blue Spoon (hold flat end and use scoop end)
*The R-0870 (DPD) Powder Jar contains a full 10 grams. The jar is intentionally oversized to prevent spilling when you scoop powder from the jar.
Thank you. I thought that if anyone wanted to buy larger sizes that aren't in a kit , that it might be helpful to have a list to go off of.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.