Liquidator install

Jun 23, 2012
Farmington wv
I got my Liquidator installed as most with an above ground pool I had to close the suction valve a bit to get the flow rate up through the Liquidator. I also added a needle valve which I dont know it it is going to work for me because now I can not max out the flow meater. it seams to be keeping my fc at 6 ppm so I am going to turn it down a bit now. What do you think of the install ok or do I need to change anything?

Install looks fine. 2ppm loss in a day would be okay if you weren't adding chlorine with the liquidator, so it sounds like you aren't adding fast enough.

Installed the liquidator this weekend with few problems. We opted for the 3/8 upgrade and were not pleased with the quality of the valves so we replaced them with a different type from Home Depot. I would strongly suggest that the in line be placed on the discharge side of the pump motor vs the suction side to avoid introducing air into pump. The check valves could also be seated deeper. Day 1 and I came home to a chlorine reading of 2. Working on getting as Trouble Free as possible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 188
Tgirl said:
Installed the liquidator this weekend with few problems. We opted for the 3/8 upgrade and were not pleased with the quality of the valves so we replaced them with a different type from Home Depot. I would strongly suggest that the in line be placed on the discharge side of the pump motor vs the suction side to avoid introducing air into pump. The check valves could also be seated deeper. Day 1 and I came home to a chlorine reading of 2. Working on getting as Trouble Free as possible.
How would it work on the discharge side of the pump?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.