Liquid chlorine calculator

DanielP

Apr 17, 2013
North OKC Area
I can't access it either from mobile network so I'm sure its a router issue even though the ports are forwarded to the correct IP. I'm working on putting it in a more permanent location on friends server.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Oddly, it will not let me type in a % so everything is infinity.

Also very small on my razr Macs.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

DanielP

Apr 17, 2013
North OKC Area
It works great on my Samsung Infuse 4g on Gingerbread and my wife's Samsung Galaxy S2 on ICS. When I click an input field it zooms in and I can easily type in all fields.

Top98Percent

LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2012
MA
Not sure If It's just on my phone, but .99 won't work in price field.

from my 4G LTE Droid using Tapatalk 2

adnedarn

Jul 25, 2011
Tucson, Az
NOW I find this after running all over the place yesterday checking prices with my sheet of paper.. hahahaha Thanks! good job =)

DanielP

Apr 17, 2013
North OKC Area
The site has been updated to allow you to submit the price you found if the price calculated is "good" or "great", which currently is < $0.26 / oz of chlorine. Once a price is submitted, it will show in a section called "Current Sales by Store Name" after you reload the page. There is also a search by Zip Code but it isn't all that useful without knowing every zip code for each store of the same company, so I may remove that feature soon.

If anyone submits a price, be sure not to use a forum nickname when submitting a price if they don't want it listed along with the zip code they enter for the price. There is a warning about this on the page.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Wow, this tool is starting to get pretty fancy :D

I actually post a link to this thread pretty often. :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.