Like my current cleaner, thinking of an upgrade

Well the basket handle on my current cleaner broke. My fault, I went to close the lid without pushing the basket handle down first.

The main reason I would like to upgrade is I think additional brushes might help pickup the debris more efficiently. We have a lot of leaves from surrounding trees, some of which sink to the bottom. A lot of needle like things too. The robot does pick them all up, but the needles get stuck in the holes on the bottom, and the outlet hole up at the top.

I do the over/under cord wrapping method which does a good job, but I think an anti tangle cord would be better for when the robot is actually in use.

A bin full alarm and more granular scheduling, plus ability to control with my iPhone would be good too. I don't have need for the caddy, I keep the robot in the pool all season long and only really pull it out when we have people over. Otherwise it just sits on the step.

This is the robot I have: Amazon.com : Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Large Capacity Top Load Filter Basket Ideal for Swimming Pools up to 33 Feet : Garden & Outdoor

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.