TF282

Feb 12, 2021
DFW, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just had my new build pool filled. This is our first pool. We have two Jandy lighted bubblers on the tanning ledge and they make a “humming/moaning” type noise. When you turn pressure up it gets louder.
Pool builder said that this is normal in lighted bubblers and also had another company doing the startup and they said same thing.
Any ideas if can be fixed? It’s almost unbearable to turn them on as your ears focus on the noise rather then the water splashing. Can even hear inside house.

Can't help with your question in terms of Jandy lighted bubblers, but just as a data point - I have the Pentair Colorvision lighted bubblers and don't have any noise like you are describing when they are on, no matter the flow through them.

Only way I found to relieve the noise was to turn rpm’s down enough on pump until the noise went away. It’s weird but i have it at a speed that one click up on rpm button the noise comes back.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.