Let The Fun Begin!

Thank you! I see the steps now, clever. This is our first pool, so I appreciate the information - the process is overwhelming!

If you don't mind one more question - how many LED lights are you installing? And where?

Whoops - disregard, I see the attached design now (wasn't showing up until I refreshed). Thank you!! Really excited to follow your build as ours will be very similar - we will hopefully be about 1-2 months behind you. Looking forward to lots of pictures!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Amazing! I am so envious of your large space. It's going to be beyond gorgeous. Love, love, love the wall around the equipment pad!

Thanks. A half acre seems big until the projects start. We plan to put a hinged top on the equipment wall that will totally shade everything but the heater/chiller, which requires a fair amount of unobstructed space. An ornamental shrub will be planted to block the heater/chiller from view.

We hit a bit of a roadblock, which is why updates have been slow. Equipment wall and step tiles got finished up last week, along with the final electrical/light work. We wound up failing our drainage inspection last Friday. It turns out that our wall requires wider, more open, drains to meet local codes for Pool Barriers. We now have a mason on site fixing this issue, and should be able to call for a re-inspection on Thursday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.