Sunny, Southern Utah
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Pool was mostly completed about a year ago. Pool has 2 Lights plus 1 in the Spa. Last night turned them on and the Spa Light doesn't come on. All 3 lights operate together.

I tired to save as many boxes as I could when the pool was being built. I have 2 boxes labeled as Pentair 602104 Globrite White (LED Lights) and a Pentair 619962 Transformer box. All 3 lights appear to be the same.

There is a junction box were all 3 light wires are tied together with the power wires from the transformer. They all look secure. Pulled the cover of the Transformer and can't see anything unusual.

Bad LED Light ? It appears they have a 60 day warranty on them. I'll contact the builder next week and see what he says. Thanks.

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Contact the builder. You should have more than a 60 day warranty if installed by a PB.

Globrites are known to not have a long life. Unfortunately there is noting serviceable in them and when they fail the entire light needs to be replaced.

RedRockResort

Aug 8, 2020
Sunny, Southern Utah
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Just a follow up.......The pool builder warranties most everything for 3 years.
His maintenance company was out about a month ago to verify the light didn't work and get the model information. Was told the light was on backorder, like everything else in the world today !
They were finally back out to replace it today. Done and working. Thanks.