Leaf bag replacement

jimahs

May 27, 2017
Escalon, CA
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
This should be easy to find online, but I'm having trouble. Anyone know the part number for this in ground leaf/debris bag? It's for the bottom drain and I'm tired of repairing it.20210103_083441.jpg

Is this for a leaf/debris canister at the equipment pad? Post a few pics of the container the bag fits in.

Sure. It's the immediate debris filter on the decking by the pool. Not in any equipment at the pump or sand filter.

Attachments

• 20210103_124349.jpg
    20210103_124349.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210103_124403.jpg
    20210103_124403.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That Hayward part number is the closest Icould find online just searching. But the top is wrong and I couldn't tell the size (diameter and length).

The lid doesn't have any part numbers but just the manufacturer: Paramount Pool mfg out of Arizona. I couldn't find anything searching with that tho

Paramount is a good clue...

Looks like @ajw22 has pointed you in the correct direction.

I think the original mesh bag you have may have been replaced by the basket here:
Maybe a quick call to paramountpoolstore or to Inyo Pools can confirm.

Looks like there is also a fine mesh bag - see Allen's links above.

While I have a different brand leaf canister, my manufacturer also replaced the mesh bag with a basket several years ago.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.