Latham Grey Mosaic or Natural Grey...GLI Mosaic Dark Grey or Black Onyx PICS NEEDED

Anyone have pics of these liners? I know there is another thread with just posts of pool liners with pics but it gets very confusing when some pics don't have names. I am looking to see what the real difference is between these 2..

Also, really interested in pics for the GLI Durango with mosaic dark grey and black granite with black onyx. Pics of any of these would be helpful as I really am more concerned with the color of the water than anything else at the moment.

Deleted.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
It might just be semantics, but I don't think that pool has any look of turquoise. I've not heard anyone say that a gray liner or plaster pool looks like a color related to turquoise (greenish-blue). Browns, tans and greens yield green colors (of which I would include turquoise). If you google Steel Blue you'll see the pool above (more or less). Google turquoise and it's something quite different.

Turquoise Google:
Capture.jpg

Steel Blue Google:
Capture1.jpg

Great! Now I am really confused. Maybe I should post a pic of water I want and then let someone say pick this liner. LOL

That's exactly how I'd recommend doing it. It's really not as hard as people make it out to be.

Surface color of white through blue yields Windex through medium blue water.
Surface color of tans, browns, & greens yields greenish water.
Surface color of grays & blacks yields medium to very dark blue water.

There's more to it but that's the gist of it. The view that you see in the reflection of your pool from your primary viewing location can also affect it. If you see sky in your pool's reflection, the color will go towards lighter, if you see buildings or trees, it will go towards darker. If you live in Seattle, I'm sorry, don't build a pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
And here is the Platinum Black Onyx. It hasn't
71e5856268ba5bdc3ff44f30fc5645db.jpg
1ba58042c9fd7e8972dbfcb6fe010fa7.jpg
been started up yet and the water was just added late last week. Start up is tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours was installed last August so no fading at this point. The PB sales guy stopped by yesterday to bring us a gift. He remarked how good the gray skimmers look with the liner though as all they'd done was gray face plates. He says it makes a world of difference having the entire skimmer gray. Once we had them put in last year the owners of the company made them a line item option along with backfilling with gravel. Both things we pushed for during our build.

Our liner decision was one of the hardest decisions i have ever made! I went back and forth between tan and grey liner until i wanted to cry. I ended up with Latham Natural Grey with no border. We have grey stained concrete around the pool and it looks awesome!!! I could not be happier with my choice! Here are a few pics of the steps and pool. It does not look dark, dirty or anything i was afraid of! I did not want the electric 80s blue and the blue of the grey liner is just gorgeous (IMO). Our first step is only about 2-3" deep, second step at about a foot (for reference)

[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Our liner decision was one of the hardest decisions i have ever made! I went back and forth between tan and grey liner until i wanted to cry. I ended up with Latham Natural Grey with no border. We have grey stained concrete around the pool and it looks awesome!!! I could not be happier with my choice! Here are a few pics of the steps and pool. It does not look dark, dirty or anything i was afraid of! I did not want the electric 80s blue and the blue of the grey liner is just gorgeous (IMO). Our first step is only about 2-3" deep, second step at about a foot (for reference)

SaveSave
Thank you for posting! We decided to go with the Latham Natural grey, no border as well. Such a hard decision!! Are you happy with borderless? We were hoping to get a more "gunite" look...do you find that you get that with the liner?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.