Katy TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Here are some pictures of the deck pour;
Day 1
View attachment 371307View attachment 371309View attachment 371313View attachment 371314View attachment 371315View attachment 371316

Day 2
View attachment 371317View attachment 371318

Money shot!
View attachment 371319
View attachment 371320
Additionally, the clean-up crew came by Saturday which is why the pool looks so clean. We are getting tropical storm rains through this week, but the concrete guys are here finishing the drainage. Amazing crew!
Looking nice.
This pending storm Nicholas will reek havoc on water chemistry for all the pool owners here in Houston area. Just hope it moves through quickly. Saw on news that the reservoirs are dry which means they can handle a lot of rain runoff.
I like your drone shots. Very nice layout.

Reactions: BigPapaSmurf

KCNM

Silver Supporter
May 20, 2021
Tampa Bay, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Looking good! I hope you wrote some initials in that decking while it was still wet! My son got to put his name in our new skimmer pour, since that's the only decking they touched.

BigPapaSmurf

Apr 23, 2021
Magnolia, Texas
Surface
Plaster
Looking good! I hope you wrote some initials in that decking while it was still wet! My son got to put his name in our new skimmer pour, since that's the only decking they touched.
We didn’t think about it. :cry: Most of it will be covered in Travertine anyway.

Turbo1Ton

Gold Supporter
Dec 26, 2019
NE Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Wow! I knew that would be a lot of concrete by the forms but it is always so much more impressive to see completed.

That will be an amazing space!

--Jeff

gingrbredman

Gold Supporter
Jun 10, 2020
Chicagoland
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Very impressive! Love the drone shots as well, really shows how elaborate all this is and pulls the who picture together!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

HermanTX

Gold Supporter
May 20, 2020
Katy TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
It looks amazing now and will even be better once the dirt is washed off.

Just curious - has the PB provided you a plumbing diagram? I would be interested to see how they have set this up with a pool, an overflow basin and a spa. It is interesting how all of this will be set up. Good Luck.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support