Katchakid - Katchaleaf Pool Cover Review

DogtownTX

Silver Supporter
May 30, 2012
Houston, TX
Had a great experience with Katchakid in Houston, we purchased a Katchaleaf cover from them. I sent a quote request via their website, which was followed up by a call from sales. That fellow asked if I would like a site visit or if I would rather send him a drawing of the pool. I sent him a drawing and a photo. That night he sent along the quote. I had a couple of questions which were answered very quickly.

Once we agreed on the deal, they had the install guys out about a week later. They measured, cut, sewed and installed the whole cover on-site in around 5-6 hours. So far it's working great, much easier to take off than put on but it's keeping all the tree junk out of the pool! The cover rolls up into an included roller which was much smaller than I expected, and the cover material is pretty light so it's not a huge hassle to move the roll around. The material is similar to trampoline material, without the elasticity, feels very durable.

If you have one of these places close to you and need a cover I highly recommend.

5XCOVRM.jpg

P2yoxQq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NorCalX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.