Just wanted to say thanks!

Spncnrt

I was conned into getting a 18ft AGP by my family. All went well for a week or so and then one day I noticed a slight film on the pool surfaces. I found TFP and immediately started studying. I realized chlorine tablets were most likely useless and got some liquid chlorine while I waited for my Taylor 2006 to come in. Vacuumed and added chlorine hoping to avoid needing to slam. Once I got my kit in I brought my CYA up and learned how much liquid chlorine I needed to add to my pool . I did the overnight loss test and passed no problem.(the film went away within 12 hours of my first liquid bleach application) I feel I am on my way to a trouble free pool and am very grateful to this site and all its contributors!

That's great that the site has provided a clear path to a great experience for you and your family with your new pool. Welcome to TFP.

Fantastic to read your first post! The success for having read all TFP literature and applying to your pool.

Last edited:
Great to see you enjoying the experience here! Bravo.

I'm glad you fount the site useful and the information valuable.

Trouble Free Pool is a free resource. The people who answer questions are volunteers. If you find the site to be a good resource, please consider making a donation to help support the site. Thanks.

Become a supporter! Throw some money their way! I’m certain this site has saved me way more money than I have contributed!!

Reactions: Danforth
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.