Just want to make sure I am doing this correctly...had some setbacks

Ok my pool store was still there. ... They said they are 5 gallons. But pool math wants me to put in a percentage .. the pool store told me it's 70% and to dump a whole jug in (even though I didn't ask about that lol) I just need to know how much to put in my pool

? I'm going to be nice and assume that he misread 10%, but that should be pretty telling of the kind of knowledge in the pool store.

Yeah, treat it like 10% and see if you get the results you are expecting and go from there. And be careful when they talk to people at the pool store, if your eye starts twitching that's your body telling you to get out quickly.

?. I switched pool stores because the other one always wanted to tell me I was doing it wrong. So I switched to this one. The blue jugs are very convenient . The are the typical blue jugs you find in pool stores without a label so wasn’t sure if they were pretty standard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.