Just Thanks

Jun 1, 2015
Central TX
Hey all. Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who created, moderates and uses this site. I found this site last year when I was struggling with my new pool and have visited often since. This year I quit being stubborn and purchased recommended tester. What a difference that made. My water is looking great. I haven't posted before this because, frankly, I didn't need to. Every question seems to have been asked and answered over the years. I do have one complaint though. You guys and some of your ideas such as hard plumbing the Intex, sand filters, rain returns, in-wall skimmers are causing crazy thoughts in my head. If I am not careful, I could do some serious damage to the wallet.

Thanks again though. I love this site.
Butch

I do have one complaint though. You guys and some of your ideas such as hard plumbing the Intex, sand filters, rain returns, in-wall skimmers are causing crazy thoughts in my head. If I am not careful, I could do some serious damage to the wallet.

Thanks again though. I love this site.
Butch

With all the money you save on chemicals, you'll still come out ahead.

You guys and some of your ideas such as hard plumbing the Intex, sand filters, rain returns, in-wall skimmers are causing crazy thoughts in my head. If I am not careful, I could do some serious damage to the wallet.

Don't look at any of the decks some people have built around their AGPs then.