Bestway 22’ x 12’ rectangle pool. 48” deep.
- installed over existing cement pavers in my back yard. My pavers are sloped to allow for rainwater drainage. put down a tarp beneath the pool.
- filled up I am seeing almost 2” slope from front to back. Side to side is almost an 1”.
- the upper rail is fairly straight. All the legs are pretty straight. The “U” shaped rails are all extended out.
- Plan on leaving this up all year. Two boys age 7 and 8 one girl 3 yrs old. Of course mom and dad will join in the fun
- million dollar question is should I drain and relevel? Safety and longevity of pool are my main concern.
- If I do need to level it up a bit. What should I used beneath the pool. Is foam underlyment the best option? I looked at the foam underlaymemt I out under my artificial turf an I calculated around 500$ cost to put 3/4” on one side and 2.5” on the other.
- Attached are some pics