mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hey everyone! I am so excited my warrior SI just got delivered! I was reading through the instructions and I read about the settings that has the robot run either daily, every other day or every 3 days which seems handy! However it also says in the instructions to not leave the robot in the pool all the time. So my question for those who use the daily or every other day cycle, do you leave the robot in the pool 24/7 and keep it plugged in so it runs on its scheduled time? Or do you have to remember to place it in the pool
And plug it in before it’s scheduled cycle? Any other tips? Thank you!

Mine lives in the pool from April to about November. I run it when we take the solar covers off in the shoulder seasons. During summer whenever it is needed. In the winter I take it out and only run it occasionally. Not as fussy about keeping the pool clean when the water is at 60F and less.

Reactions: mmardini
Mine lives in the pool from April to about November. I run it when we take the solar covers off in the shoulder seasons. During summer whenever it is needed. In the winter I take it out and only run it occasionally. Not as fussy about keeping the pool clean when the water is at 60F and less.
Thank you! I’m thinking I’ll just leave it in during windy season out here and prob summer as I use my pool daily in the summer. So interesting to watch this thing clean the tiles!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.