Just filled pool


TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX

You'll need Chlorine, and Cyanuric Acid (Cya/Stabilizer/Conditioner) for sure, but maybe others. We can't say for sure without some test results so do you have any testing supplies?

The place to get started that's essential to good pool care is Pool School. Start in the ABCs section, study the other areas, and ask questions on the forum as they arise. Knowledge and testing are the foundation, and there will be many here to help all the way. You can find this info by clicking the links in my signature. Let us know, and we can get you started. Glad you joined us, and hope you enjoy your stay.

Other Threads of Interest