Just did Stonescapes Aqua White mini pebble remodel

ChrisSoCal

Dec 7, 2020
San Diego
Overall happy with the work. But am wondering if the color is darker then it should be? Will be talking to contractor about it soon but wondering what people think?

Sunny day picture and 2 close ups with an aqua white sample disc on the surface.

Yes, color is tricky in light, shade, overcast, etc. But for sure the product installed appears darker more teal blue? Thoughts.

Also does anybody know does this product cure over time after water added and lighten?

pool1.JPG

Closeup 1:
closeup1.jpgclose2.jpg

That is one of the best plaster jobs I have seen. It is very even with little streaking or mottling. As far as what color it is do you have pics of the bags of plaster they used? That will tell the story on the color name.

The color will change a bit as the water gets balanced and the plaster cures.

Me? I would enjoy this pretty pool and be VERY thankful the plaster crew has some skills in applying the plaster.

Reactions: Arizonarob
I have been thinking about this one. I think what you are seeing it what happens in different depths. The color changes as the water is deeper. Also how old is the sample? I wonder if it is faded some from time.