JSPSI Articles

ktdave

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Katy, TX
I may be biting off more than I can chew here, but does anyone know where I might find the full articles from the Journal of Swimming Pool and Spa Industry. I have found the abstracts to most of the articles HERE and found them very interesting, although most were on the cusp of being over my head. Just wanted to see if there was one website that might have the full articles archived.

Thanks!

CuriousMark

May 2, 2007
Southern California
ktdave said:
I may be biting off more than I can chew here, but does anyone know where I might find the full articles from the Journal of Swimming Pool and Spa Industry. I have found the abstracts to most of the articles HERE and found them very interesting, although most were on the cusp of being over my head. Just wanted to see if there was one website that might have the full articles archived.

Thanks!
Nope, you might be able to get them from a library that carries the journal (few do) or order the full article from JSPSI. They are pricey, but very interesting.

AnnaK

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 15, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
Ask at your local library about an inter-library loan. They will find a library that carries the journal and have photocopies mailed to them which you can then check out or pay for.

Anna

QueHales

Nov 24, 2017
Tucson, AZ

Thanks!
www.poolhelp.com/jspsi