Jiggle the cord.

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
Someone jiggle the cord to the site. It’s running slow and getting hung up here-n-there. Also when you make a post, it adds an update and a double post of your original. It only does that when the site hangs up.

ctrav

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 23, 2017
Northlake TX
So much for kidding around Rob...the double post and error gremlin just got me as well :-o

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe there is a big upgrade we don’t know about as it just happened again...
5A8146E4-10B8-4DF2-A822-D86B6243BD6F.jpg

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
I don't know what is causing the issues, I've seen them too, but they have been reported to the wizard behind the curtain.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Hello all, I'm very sorry for the delay in responding back and feedback on this issue. Much of this morning was spent at the doctors office with my wife after she decided to trash her knee. A bit of advice......don't dig a front walkway in flip flops after you've decided "we need steps here."

I've been working behind the scenes with our host this morning who's currently trying to pinpoint the issue. As I learn more I'll fill everybody in.
Lee

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
Lee no biggie. I just wanted to bring it up to the grand poobah “behind the curtain” so it’s known.
And im sure your wife is wearing the dunce hat already, but flip-flops whilst digging a trench?? :shock: :scratch: Not sure but I don’t think those are OSHA approved footwear.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Well if anybody eats crow its me...............
for 13 years I've said it wouldn't work. Guess who made it work. :rolleyes:

We've disabled a modification to the forum that in theory could have caused this issue. Please let us know if you see it occur again.
Lee