Jandy Watercolors Nicheless LED Replacement options?

Oct 1, 2015
DFW/TX
Hello,

Looking for help in replacing the small Watercolor LED's. Our pool is only 4 1/2 years old and we've already had them replaced once under warranty. The pool builder will not warranty them again. In both instances, moisture built up in the light (as visible from the lens) and the lights failed. Is there a 3rd party product that can use the same diameter receptacle? Do you know if I would have to pull all new cables to the Jandy controller? Any advice is appreciated!

Welcome to TFP, there is a product that is out and it seems to be doing good :)

I ended up using these:

It took several weeks to get them all delivered but the install only took 1 1/2 hours - to replace all 4 Jandy lights. They are not quite as bright as the Jandy's but hopefully they last longer than the 18 months I got out of the old sets.

Reactions: cowboycasey
I ended up using these:

It took several weeks to get them all delivered but the install only took 1 1/2 hours - to replace all 4 Jandy lights. They are not quite as bright as the Jandy's but hopefully they last longer than the 18 months I got out of the old sets.
How are these doing? Similar issue here, one of my lights did last 4 seasons. What about the new Gen 2s from Jandy?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.