Jandy Pool light / spa replacement bulbs

Dec 10, 2010
Need to replace both pool light and spa haven't pulled them out of the pool/spa yet. According to original pool build docs - pool light is LED Color and spa is 100w white. Is there a standard Jandy replacement for either or do i need to pull them out first?

Thanks -

Not 100% positive but from research i've done - appears to be a common problem with Jandy LED Color lights. The pool light actually went out a few years ago - started acting strangely for about a week - then never came back on. At the time i had a pool repair service come out and gave me a qoute of over $1000 - if i recall correctly they wanted to replace the entire light. I elected to pass at that time. The spa light was still working and eventually went out i want to say about a year later. I called Jandy (Zodiac pools) support - they said that i need to pull the lights out and get the model numbers to determine whether i can even replace the bulbs which i am going to do this week.

It should only be one screw holding the lights in the niche and there should be enough cord to put the lights on the deck to inspect them.

Are you comfortable working with electricity and wires? If you are then it should be fairly easy to replace the light fixture yourself with a little help from the forum. If you can replace a wall outlet then you can replace a pool light and save $200-$400.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.