Jandy Lxi heater error solved

dex16

Apr 29, 2017
NJ
Just joined TFP because you guys rock!
My Jandy Lxi power distribution card got wet and burnt up. I replaced the card and then got a single flash error, air flow fault, on the ignition control box. I was just getting ready to run through the jandy troubleshooting flow chart, which looked pretty complicated, and seems to mostly tell people to replace their blower, or call a service guy, when I found an old TFP post. Someone suggested jumping F1 and F2 and if the blower starts, replacing the ICB. Well, the blower started when jumped. So I replaced the ICB and the heater stared right up!
Just wanted to say thanks to TFP and revisit this solution for anybody else in this situation.

Welcome to TFP!

Thanks for the update and someone just might need this advice in the future. It is always good to have several threads discussing problems and solutions for those searching for answers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.